citibank online payment With our global footprint and in-house know-how, JCDecaux offers class-leading media placements and vital community facilities in more than 60 countries. We have a principled approach to business and an in-depth understanding of audiences and client needs. Needs that are well served by our industry-leading research, development and innovation teams that work to continually evolve our range of out-of-home, transit and technology offerings.
step back lil wayne
The original innovation
paper planes mia lyrics A new advertising medium was created when Jean-Claude Decaux conceived the revolutionary concept of street-furniture as advertising. Ever since the installation of the first bus shelters in Lyon in 1964, the company has been driven by his vision for urban beautification financed through advertising revenue. It's innovative thinking like this that has transformed a French outdoor company into a global leader in media.
kaspersky free trial
Key figures for the Group
- 2016 revenues: €3,392.8m
- JCDecaux is listed on the Eurolist of Euronext Paris and is part of the Euronext 100 index.
- No.1 worldwide in street furniture (559,070 advertising panels)
- No.1 worldwide in transport advertising with 222 airports and over 260 contracts in metros, buses, trains and tramways (354,680 advertising panels)
- No.1 in Europe for billboards (204,060 advertising panels)
- No.1 in outdoor advertising in the Asia-Pacific region
- Over 1,110,000 advertising panels in more than 75 countries
- Over 53,000 digital panels worldwide
- Over 410 million people reached each day
- No.1 worldwide for self-service bicycle hire
- 13,000 employees