black calla lilies Attracting new talents, maximizing our human capital, retaining employees, promoting local employment and providing a safe, healthy and efficient working environment for employees are values at the heart of JCDecaux. Human Resources is managed in a decentralised way by each subsidiary. This approach enables the Group to adapt its operating mode to suit the local context and regulations, while complying with the Group Code of Ethics and the JCDecaux International Charter of Fundamental Social Values.
jobs los angeles JCDecaux Australia are committed to the health and wellbeing of our staff and the wider community as authenticated by the company's WHS Management System AS4801 accreditation.
Actions taken to reduce the number of work related accidents
- The introduction of a staff induction program, training and regular monitoring of WHS standards
- Ensuring all technical staff are fully trained in-line with internal training plans
- The provision of a safe and efficient working environment through the engagement of a third party WHS expert to undertake a biennial audit and provide subsequent updates for corrective actions
- Understanding the reasons/trends for accidents and hazards by annually analysing and publishing a hazards, near hits and accidents report
jorge e mateus letras
Actions taken to comply with the Code of Ethics
- The introduction of a Purchasing Policy with a New Supplier Code of Conduct evaluation process for key suppliers
emigrating to new zealand
Actions taken to comply with the International Charter of Fundamental Social Values
do the best Greater engagement with staff leads to a more sustainable business. We have committed to sustainable development by introducing the following staff engagement initiatives:
- An annual employee engagement survey
- The development and promotion of core corporate values
- The introduction of a school based trainee and apprenticeship program for two local senior school students